viernes, 5 de septiembre de 2014

Review: Destroy Me (Shatter Me, #1.5) by Tahereh Mafi

Destroy Me (Shatter Me, #1.5)Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Bueno, bueno, me ha gustado conocer a Warner.

Well, well, I liked knowing Warner.



“And I've fallen.

So hard.

I've hit the ground. Gone right through it. Never in my life have I felt this. Nothing like this. I've felt shame and cowardice, weakness and strength. I've known terror and indifference, self-hate and general disgust. I've seen things that cannot be unseen.

And yet I've known nothing like this terrible, horrible, paralyzing feeling. I feel crippled. Desperate and out of control. And it keeps getting worse. Every day I feel sick. Empty and somehow aching.

Love is a heartless bastard.”


― Tahereh Mafi, Destroy Me




View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario