jueves, 3 de octubre de 2013

Rewiew Reasons I Fell for the Funny Fat Friend by Cassie Mae

Reasons I Fell for the Funny Fat Friend

by 

Kindle Edition, 328 pagesWritten by Cassie Mae under the pen name Becca Ann

It’s stupid to fall for your brother’s ex. It’s even worse to enlist another’s help to win the ex over. But Brody is desperate and Hayley, his partner in American Sign Language, is more than willing to lend him a few tips.

She’s the school’s matchmaker,’ and with her bizarre and positive personality, Brody finds her easy to talk to, even about the most awkward situations. Hayley’s tips seem to be working, but as Brody learns more about his matchmaker, he starts finding reasons to spend time with her, and not the girl he thought he was in love with.

But Hayley isn’t ready to fall for anyone. Labeled the “Funny Fat Friend” within her group, her self image makes it impossible for Brody to share his feelings without Hayley shrugging it off as a joke.

Convincing her Brody can, and did, fall for the “Funny Fat Friend” turns out to be harder than simply falling in love.

rating5 of 5 stars

statusRead from August 12 to 13, 2013
formatKindle Edition 
updates
05/13marked as:to-read
08/12marked as:currently-reading
08/12
11.0%"I just start reading and I already like this book! It feels fresh and easy reading and I don't know why I feel like describe it as cute :) This boy is so sincere and I don't know! And Hayley keeps laughing so I like her a lot!!"
08/12
45.0%""Just like that, we're holdin' handsome. And damn it if I ever let er go." Brody. Awwww!!! I kinda like him a lot."
08/13
80.0%"Awww!!! So sweet!!! I'm smiling like a fool right now!!!"
08/13marked as:read
reviewOh! I loved this book!

From the beginning it felt like an easy reading, a cute book! I like Broody a lot! and Hayley!! Loved this characters! I melt when they kissed the first time, the numbers he told her to choose, the reazons he fell for her... Loved it.


TO SEE MY REVIEW IN GOODREADS GO TO:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/614540340

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario