lunes, 15 de diciembre de 2014

Review: Mad Love by Suzanne Selfors

Mad LoveMad Love by Suzanne Selfors
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ok, this book is not what you think, it was not what I thought!
This is not a love story but at the same time is The love story.
Yes, Alice and Cupid are the main characters of this story, but not their love story.



Well, this book had my mind is running with all the possibilities on the first half part of the book; and I love when a book does that to me, a lot. It wakes up my mind, it makes me wonder and build towers in my imagination, this book did that to me, and for that, I loved it.

Me while reading:





I don't want to spoil the book for you, I want you to enjoy it as I did.
BUT, here is my Errol (not Jack Frost, but Errol):











View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario