sábado, 1 de noviembre de 2014

Review: Ettie Explores Earth: An Ettie the Explorer Adventure Story by Lynn Holland

Ettie Explores Earth:  An Ettie the Explorer Adventure StoryEttie Explores Earth:  An Ettie the Explorer Adventure Story by Lynn  Holland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First of all, I did receive an advance reader copy of this book in exchange for your unbiased review.

I liked this book so much, but my kids loved it! The idea of being freinds with Ettie and "help" him to learn about our Earth was exciting for them. My children are small, 3 and 6, and there are things they have not seen in school yet but it is amazing how they get to their own conclusions, like, ¿Why the sky is blue?, ¿or why the Earth looks blue from space?, is is shocking how they have answered Ettie's questions. My kids are growing up so fast!

Ok, back to the book, the planets, astronauts, the sun, the moon, everything, this book has a little bit of all those things and is easy reading, fun, good draws.

This is how Ettie sees our planet from space ;)



View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario