sábado, 1 de noviembre de 2014

Review: Jugando Juntos Playing Together (Bilingual ReadersTM)

Jugando Juntos Playing TogetherJugando Juntos Playing Together by Rosa Bustillo
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First of all, I did receive an advance reader copy of this book in exchange for your unbiased review.

Well, I have two kids, one of them is learning to read, and this book was a good exercise for him. It was easy, fun and he liked the characters. I use to read my kids before going to sleep, well, tis time it was my son whom read a book for me. It was really emmotive to hear him read for me nd his little sister.

I have always tried to teach my kids to love and enjoy to read, this book was a good help for that.


(this is not my son! is an internet pic!)


View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario