viernes, 5 de septiembre de 2014

Review: Fracture Me (Shatter Me, #2.5) by Tahereh Mafi

Fracture Me (Shatter Me, #2.5)Fracture Me by Tahereh Mafi
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Oh well... Adam head is nothing like Aaron, sorry to compare.



I have said it before, Adam is freaking selfish.



Fav moments:
When I thought James was dead. I was crying and then he was standing there! God!
And at the end when Kenji thanks Juliette is dead... Poor Kenji, I like him a lot, and he was crying! He was crying! He does not show emotion and he was crying!!!

I Love Kenji!!!

“Okay then. Let’s go get our girl back." "My girl," I correct him. "She’s my girl." Kenji snorts as we head in the direction of the compounds. "Right. Minus the part where she’s not actually your girl. Not anymore." "Shut up." "Uh-huh." "Whatever.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Fracture Me




View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario