sábado, 16 de agosto de 2014

Review: Dark Wine (The Two Vampires, #1) by M.D. Bowden

Dark Wine (The Two Vampires, #1)Dark Wine by M.D. Bowden
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

So sorry! But I received an advance reader copy of this book in exchange of an honest review and if I say I liked the book it would not be honest at all.

When I did read the sinopsis it caught me, I thought I would love this book, but as soon as I started reading I realized it was a mistake. I don't like the writing style, the characters are not... let's say, mature enough for their age, I mean... (view spoiler)

Sorry, I don't like to give bad reviews, that's why I chose to read ARCs of books I think I may like.

But I loved the cover! that's something isn't it?




View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario