miércoles, 6 de agosto de 2014

Review: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

The Night CircusThe Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
My rating: 4 of 5 stars











I like this one. It's a story told in different times and POV, and at the end all collides and you understand the whole situation, it is a story to read it twice and capture everything and knowing what they mean when they talk about things they do not tell (which, what? Hahaha if you read the book, you'll understand me) but yes, a very good book, I could not put it down, I had to know what was going to happen, I  highly recommend it and if someone reads it we can exchange views ;)

This book has so many graphic descriptions and so many smells and colors, this is a book that deserves to be read correctly.


(This image, I love it, and the credit is for... I don't know, but I found it here: http://eizurin.deviantart.com/art/The-Night-Circus-Widget-and-Poppet-272160504)

Me gusto, es una historia que se cuanta en diferentes tiempos y que al final la entiendes, es como para leerlo dos veces y captar todo ya sabiendo a lo que se refieren cuando hablan de cosas que no dicen (que, que? jajaja si lo leen me entenderán) pero en si, muy buen libro, no podía soltarlo, tenia que saber que iba a pasar, se los recomiendo y si alguien lo lee para intercambiar opiniones ;)




View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario