miércoles, 20 de agosto de 2014

Review: Four: A Divergent Story Collection by Veronica Roth

Four: A Divergent Story Collection (Divergent, #0.1 - 0.4)Four: A Divergent Story Collection by Veronica Roth
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Ok, this is the compilation of the four short stories of Four plus three exclusive scenes.

The Transfer:
I know I should have read Divergent first but I had The transfer in front of me, so I did read it before I read Divergent and, OMG! I was so afraid when Tobias jumped from the cornice! and they had a net!!! (relief sigh!)
He felt so weak... but now he is Four.

“You're the one who has to live with your choice, everyone else will get over it, move on, no matter what you decide. But you never will”


The Initiate:
This is a story about how Tobias becomes Four, how he becomes a dauntless.
How he meet his own strength, his power, his new place in life. i like him.

"Here, I've learned to defend myself, I've learned to be stronger, but one thing I haven't learned, won't let myself learn, is how to enjoy causing someone else pain. If I'm going to become Dauntless, I'm going to do it on my terms, even if that means that a part of me will always be a Stiff."

The Son:
As I read this stories I feel like is the "Divergrnt book" of Tobias.
It's good to know him more and more.

I loved the P.S. in the note he delivered at the end.

"All I have, I realize, are the small moments of rebellion I'm able to manage, just like when I was in Abnegation, collecting objects I found on the street. The tattoo that Tori is drawing on my back, the one that might declare me to be Divergent, is one of those moments. I'll have to keep looking for more of them, more brief moments of freedom in a world that refuses to allow it."

The Traitor:
Oh I liked this one!
This is Tris + Tobias, everything I wanted to know from Divergent in Tobias POV

“Panic and terror aren't the only kinds of fear. There are deeper kinds, more terrible kinds. Apprehension and heavy, heavy dread.”


And then comes "First Jumper—Tris!", "Careful, Tris" and "You look good, Tris" and I loved them!



View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario