martes, 19 de agosto de 2014

Review: Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover

Ugly LoveUgly Love by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Oh my... I try to not give spoilers...



When I found out the name of this book I didn't like it, I thought "why ugly love?" Sorry but I have never experienced an ugly love, so for me it had no sense, but as I love Colleen's work, I did buy it (I got my VIR bag and is not here yet by the way hahaha a friend of mine lent me her book, but I expect my bag this week <3 and can't wait to have it in my hands!)

So, I did read the book today and Oh my feels! I now totally get the title! This book, I don't know what it makes me feel, in a moment I say I don't like Tate and in another moment I love her, and Miles, I love him and I hate him for being so close! And then the story and all!



And them when everything gets sense, and when Miley goes and meet Claire... I was crying in my office! When he said "that's his sister" my tears went down without notice!



A very good book. Love it.

View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario